Sunday, July 19, 2009

With Ganit and her bicycle

Early May 2009, we went back to Bario with Edmund (grandson). We had a stop over-night in
Miri. Visited and had dinner with his cousins Ganit and Daniel.He was fatinated with Ganit's
riding her bicycle and wanted to try but he was scared of mounting it.He have a bigger bicycle
in his aunt Jane's place in KL.We push him sitting on it.
When we arrived Bario he watched Liging (Ganit's couisin) 7 yrs old cycling around the long house and remembered his bicycle in KL. "When I go back to KL,I will cycle my bicycle."
Indeed when we came back he went cycling along the corridor of the apartment.He surprised me
by self peddling like Liging did in Bario. We don't need to push him anymore. It was good seeing how he learns.

2 comments:

  1. Noel is still so scared to ride without his training wheels. I wonder when how i can get him to do without :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the children will just be able to do it
    (anything) as they grow-up and observe others.

    ReplyDelete